Harry Potter™: The Exhibition
Harry Potter™: The Exhibition
HELD OVER! Open daily through April 6, 2014.
Due to popular demand, Harry Potter: The Exhibition has extended its stay in Edmonton until April 6, 2014. Originally scheduled to close March 9, the blockbuster exhibition has already attracted an incredible number of fans from Western Canada and the extension will allow more visitors to experience the exhibition before it leaves North America to begin a European tour.
Harry Potter™ is a cultural phenomenon, inspiring the imaginations of millions across the globe. Now it’s your chance to peer into the wizard’s world in an interactive exhibit featuring hundreds of authentic props and costumes from the Harry Potter films. Experience firsthand the amazing craftsmanship of costumes and props displayed in settings inspired by the films’ sets – including the Great hall, Hagrid’s hut, and the Gryffindor™ common room. While touring through the exhibit space, discover iconic items such as Harry’s original wand and eyeglasses, the Marauder’s Map, Gryffindor school uniforms as well as costumes worn at the Yule Ball. Enter the Quidditch™ area and toss a “Quaffle”, pull your own Mandrake, encounter Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff and even a giant Acromantula spider.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition is a timed-entry ticket and includes General Admission to TELUS World of Science – Edmonton. To purchase tickets call 780-451-3344, online or in person at the Box Office.
Official website: http://www.harrypotterexhibition.com/
- Audio Guides: Enhance your experience at Harry Potter: The Exhibition with an audio guide for only $6.00/adult and $4.00/child. Audio guides provide behind-the-scenes insight into the making of the films with commentary from the producers, prop designers, costume designers and creature designers.
- Gift Shop: Visit the feature gallery gift shop after touring the exhibit for exclusive Harry Potter merchandise including an Official Exhibit Guide.
- Groups: Call 780-451-3344 for special group rates available groups of 20 or more.
- No food or drinks, including baby bottles and water bottles.
- No photography: cameras, video cameras and camera phones.
- No oversized strollers are permitted in Harry Potter: The Exhibition. TELUS World of Science will have a limited number of umbrella strollers available upon request.
- No large backpacks or bags.
TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
click for details
|Student (with ID)||$18.00||$23.50||$32.00|
Audio guides available for purchase at the exhibition entrance: Adult, Youth, Senior, and Student - $6.00; Child - $4.00.
All public and member rates for tickets and audio guides are +GST.
Combo rates not valid with commercial films playing in the IMAX Theatre.
Groups of 20 or more please call 780-451-3344 for rates and to book.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition ticket includes General Admission access for the day.
Harry Potter: The Exhibiton is a timed-ticket exhibition. You must enter the exhibition at the time printed on the ticket.
During peak times, timed ticket entry may be delayed.
Times subject to change without notice.
Complimentary and discounted General Admission passes/coupons will not be accepted for Harry Potter: The Exhibiton tickets. Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be re-issued.